Funcom ZPX is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile 3D Artist to join its team in Lisbon, working on Conan Exiles as well as a new open-world multiplayer game using the DUNE IP from Legendary Entertainment
The 3D Artist will report directly to the Art Director and to the Project Producer. The 3D Artist is an integral part of the art team tasked with designing and implementing a wide range of in-game art assets for use in our new game.
- Ability to follow and respect the art direction guidelines
- Create optimized game ready assets for today´s standards
- Create kit pieces for modular constructions
- Prop creation support for Environment Artists
- Ability to create efficient UVs for tilling
- Flexibility to do organic sculpting and Hard surface modeling
- Capacity to interpret a 2D concept and make a 3D version solving problems
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products
- 2+ Years of experience as a 3D Artist or Modeler.
- Passion for video games.
- Solid knowledge of Maya or 3DS Max and Zbrush.
- Experience using Perforce or equivalent VCS.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Outstanding self-motivation and initiative.
- Substance Painter
- Games industry experience with at least one game credit.
- Experience with Unreal 4 game engine.
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English.
Must relocate to Lisbon, Portugal - No Remote or Contracted Opportunities.