ZPX is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Dev QA Tester to join its QA team in Lisbon, working on Unreal 4 Engine, on a variety of titles, such as Mutant Year Zero and Conan Exiles as well as other future Funcom internal and published projects including Dune, Conan and several other popular IPs.
Due to the increasing number of projects, our Dev teams need a Dev QA Tester to work on Conan Exiles and our future in-house projects. We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games.
As part of the job, you will evaluate and perform first pass QA testing on new features and content and provide early feedback to the development team, report issues/bugs, help developers with reproducing, identifying and isolating bugs, and work directly with the development team to bring each project to life. Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products, as well as mentor and serve as a resource for the team.
- 2+ years of QA experience with online video games
- Basic practical knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, video game testing standards, and the video game development cycle
- Experience with various video game genres and gaming hardware
- Strong analytical and problem-detection skills
- A track record of being proactive, self-driven, meticulous, and curious in nature
- Experience with the test cycle of a commercial game project, through alpha, beta, launch, and maintenance
- Experience with playing Survival games and RPG’s, e.g. Conan Exiles, ARK, Rust etc.
- Experience with test and issue management tools
- A technical background and experience with C++, SQL and/or Python is preferable, but not a hard requirement.
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Visual Studio is preferable, but not a hard requirement.
- To identify yourself with, and embrace, our company values
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- To relocate to Lisbon - Portugal.
- Authorization to work in Europe
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English.
Must relocate to Lisbon, Portugal - No Remote or Contracted Opportunities.