ZPX is looking for an IT and Operations specialist to join our Lisbon office. We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world class technology and games.
In this position, you will develop and maintain the office IT infrastructure, take care of hardware procurement and troubleshooting for the development teams on site, and work with counterparts in the Funcom Oslo and North Carolina offices on the wider company infrastructure. In addition, you will assist with live operations duties for our multiplayer titles, troubleshooting and responding to server and network issues.
- Providing IT support for the development teams
- Managing the office network
- Procuring and setting up new hardware
- Maintaining and developing the Funcom group IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting server related issues with our live multiplayer games.
- Experience administrating Linux systems
- Experience administrating Windows systems
- Experience setting up and administrating an office network
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Experience working in a multi-office environment
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Knowledge of Sharepoint Online
- Experience administrating relational databases systems
- Experience with source control system administration, ideally Perforce.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- To identify yourself with, and embrace, our company values
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- To relocate to Lisbon - Portugal.
- Authorization to work in Europe
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English.
Must relocate to Lisbon, Portugal - No Remote or Contracted Opportunities.