ZPX is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Associate Producer to join its team in Lisbon, working on a variety of titles, such as Mutant Year Zero and Conan Exiles as well as other future Funcom internal and published projects including Dune, Conan and several other popular IPs.
The role of the Associate Producer should be a leader as well as a team player, self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage large complex organizational and executional issues. The Associate Producer will coordinate, track, and guide activities of a development staff to ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality. Exposure to formal project management techniques in an internal development environment a must; experience building and maintaining schedules are necessary.
- Manage day-to-day production, and cross-functional needs, while enforcing the overall vision for the direction and quality of the game/project.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications, organization, process, and accountability across all departments.
- Hold daily Scrum standups and Sprints.
- Help drive and ensure development and QA processes, overall product quality, and testing.
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the studio to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources.
- Compile and edit patch notes for Community and Localization.
- Provide progress updates to studio leadership and works well under deadlines.
- Oversee project team of designers, developers, and QA to execute the product plan using Agile/SCRUM Methodology.
- Coordinate and manage with internal Brand/Marketing, external Marketing, Outsourcing resources, first party console resources, as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as JIRA and Perforce
- A demonstrated understanding of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile
- Experience with post-launch support and content updates
- Ability to drive a culture of quality and personal accountability through development and delivery teams
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking, as well as good organizational skills
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to balance project demands with high quality and creative essentials
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A passion for video games
- Experience managing external developers/resources
- Scrum Master certification
- Deep knowledge about game development processes for engineering and art.
- Video Game Development Experience
- To relocate to Lisbon - Portugal.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- Authorization to work in Europe.
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings.
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume and cover letter.