ZPX is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Environment Artist to join its art team in Lisbon, working on Unreal 4 Engine, on a variety of titles, such as Mutant Year Zero and Conan Exiles as well as other future Funcom internal and published projects including Dune, Conan and several other popular IPs.
The Environment Artist at ZPX will report directly to the Art Director and Producer. The Environment Artist is an integral part of the art team tasked with designing and implementing a wide range of in-game environment art assets for use inside our current game projects.
- Creating and building 3D environments using in house tools.
- Creating small props for use in cinematics and gameplay.
- Prop creation support for Environment Artists.
- Environment lighting.
- Texture creation.
- High poly to Low poly process.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 2+ years of Environment Art Design within the video game development industry.
- Passion for video games.
- Solid knowledge of 3DS Max and Zbrush.
- Experience using Perforce or equivalent VCS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding self-motivation and initiative.
- Games industry experience with at least one game credit.
- Experience with Unreal 4 game engine.
- To relocate to Lisbon - Portugal.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- Authorization to work in Europe.
- Flexible and challenging work environment.
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence.
- Team oriented culture.
- Social events and gatherings.
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume and cover letter.