ZPX is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Software Engineer to join its tech code team in Lisbon, working on a variety of titles, such as Mutant Year Zero and Conan Exiles as well as other future Funcom internal and published projects including Dune, Conan and several other popular IPs.
You will have to design and implement backend technology to be used by multiple products and implement integrations with 3rd party systems for a compelling experience for our players.
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code.
- Integrations with 3rd party systems such as, voice chat, twitch, mixer, discord presence, etc.
- Design and develop backend technology for AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Develop the support for Windows Store, Epic Store, etc.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Game Design or other Technical degree.
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture and software patterns.
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).
- 2+ years of professional experience in game development.
- Experience working on one or more released titles.
- Prior experience working on multiplayer games
- NodeJS and Typescript skills.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language.
- Working knowledge with AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM or KANBAN)
Must relocate to Lisbon, Portugal - No Remote or Contracted Opportunities.