The VFX Artist will have experience with VFX creating and editing and will have both a strong creative and technical background. This VFX Artist with be able to conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a schedule, while actively participating in technical and artistic problem solving, and will be able to partner with multiple disciplines to meet project specific needs.
- Work closely together with the artists and designers to create, implement and polish VFX for environments and characters.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the games mechanics so the VFX are cohesive with the world.
- Develop in engine/game VFXs within Unreal as well as our proprietary engine Dreamworld.
- Understand custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real time engine constraints and programming demands.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 1+ Years of Game Development VFX Artist Experience.
- Portfolio showcasing recent game VFX work.
- Able to create a wide range of VFX; Photoshop XP preferred.
- Experienced with the Unreal 4 particle pipeline.
- Creatively solve issues while maintain performance.
- To take direction from the animation director and art director, and to deliver consistently on time.
- Games industry experience with at least one AAA game credit.
- Experience with Unreal Blueprints.
- Knowledgeable with Unreal Shaders.
- Experience with Maya or 3dsMax, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Experience with scripting.
- Experience with playing MMORPGs or other online games.
Must relocate to Lisbon, Portugal - No Remote or Contracted Opportunities.